Mission, Vision, and Key Strategies
Adopted by the Board of Directors on March 9, 2021
Our mission is to promote the conservation, appreciation, and sustainable enjoyment of the Middlesex Fells Reservation.
We envision a Middlesex Fells Reservation where nature and people thrive in harmony, supported by a diverse and caring community conserving it for future generations.
- Build a community that shares an appreciation for the Fells and comes together to enjoy, protect, and advocate for it.
- Develop initiatives to protect and enhance the ecology of the Fells.
- Provide opportunities for people to learn, enjoy, and care for the Fells.
- Support DCR in the sustainable management of the Fells.
- Grow our capacity to fulfill our mission.
Plan and execute our work through the lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chris Redfern, Executive Director
Jeff Buxbaum, Board Chair
Sandra Pascal, Vice Chair and Treasurer
Anita Brewer-Siljeholm, M.S., Secretary
Randi Rotjan, Ph.D.
Stephen Engel, Esq.